Friday, December 21, 2007
11:01:00 am
Ok. I'll post since nobody is posting. Dun comment about this post even though u dun like the contents. I'm only doing my part to spread the infomation. Ppl like Jovine and gang please cool down. Firstly, the maths worksheet is so damn hard and i dun really noe how to slove all the questions. Can Swee Yee please post the scanned answers asap? if ur printer is faulty, i can kindly lend u mines.
Next, there will be a gunz meeting on 21, 24, 26, and 28 of december. Will be at 3-6pm. i might not be there on all days and will inform more details to all of u soon. PPl who i think might be commin are hong soon, meng han and jeremy. I suggest meng han u change ur technique and STOP talking nonsence in a battle. If u get killed by me while talking, dun MOAN. Hong Soon stop lagging and cause others to use up bullets. Tumble more and spray while tumbling. As for Jerremy, his mistakes are too much for me to say all at once
. PREPARE TO GET OWNED !!!!!