Sunday, December 30, 2007
11:00:00 pm
From Swee Yee:
We wish you a merry Christmas,
We wish you a merry Christmas,
... ...,
and a Happy New Year!
Hi all. It's been a long time since I came here to post. Saw that Alfred said that we will be back in the Lower Sec Campus. Oh no, why are we going back? Oh well, let's hope for the best?!? (Saying that felt a bit weird...)
Anyway CK actually called me "to post them Mathematics Worksheet's Answer". Saw the tagboard with ppl waiting for my answers. Well then, if my scanner cooperates, you'll see the answers pretty soon! (Don't worry. It will be before sch reopening) Not today though. I still have to read through 500++ pages of material. Once I'm done with that then you'll see the answers.
Will be back
soon with the answers!
BTW, wish you ppl a Happy New Year!