![]()
201'07, ZiOBANG, BPGHS
we know who we are, you know who we are. Those who don't know, find out! =P
ENTRIES
LINKS
TAGBOARD
EXTRAS
take me to our fantasy
Tuesday, November 06, 2007
I can't help but laugh at your post. Well well well. Our rudeness is nothing compared to yours. Besides, who are you to set holiday assignments for us? That is one form of rudeness in my opinion: Thinking you are above others. And only woodblocks like you can't understand that expression. Fantastic. AND The fact still remains that you did insult/scold/whatever your senior. And that is rude too. You won't give a hoot if we archived your post, well, why should we? Like who in the freak world will care what you do. Stop thinking that you are the smartest person in the world. You can say no, but you are obviously acting as one. THAT itself is pathetic. AND BY THE WAY WHY SHOULD WE KEEP TO SMALL LETTERS? OH WOW I SHOULD TOTALLY LISTEN TO WHAT YOU SAY. LIKE WHAT IN THE WORLD CAN YOU DO TO ME ANYWAY? In fact, I think YOU should learn to be smarter. Capitalised words could mean emphasis, not plain anger. talk about having a certain attitude towards others. Since you can feel that way, and you seem to love to talk all kinds of rot targeting me and Alfred, I would like to point out that you have a certain attitude towards us too. FURTHERMORE, it is not like Meng Han is particularly friendly towards us either. So there. Not everything that you think and speak of in this world matters and all should like totally listen to you. GROW UP. and just shut up. Whether or not we use capitalised words doesn't exactly concern you, and I personally feel it is rude to insist on others doing things your way and keep on picking on random things you find RUDE. Anyway Meng Han used capitalised words in his post too, and I don't see you telling him to stop using capitalised words and that he is rude. That shows that you are relatively biased. Against us. OH YES. Computers. I hope you are intelligent enough to know that some viruses can caused a computer to be so corrupted that it has to be sent for repair. IF that particular virus caused that much damage, the cost of repair isn't exactly cheap. Unless you would like to pay for it ^^. Also, I would like to enlighten you on the exact intention of me posting that particular post of mine and also what it's content means. Firstly, I did not post because I was furious about Meng Han posting up a link with virus. PLEASE READ THE POST AGAIN CAREFULLY. I posted and was angry because he denied having anything to do with it. Which I found wrong. IN MY POST, I stated that it may be true that he did not mean to post it up, but it is a fact that the virus came from him as it was a link he posted up from his computer. So, in any case he should apologise at least for maybe not detecting the virus through scanning his computer or whatsoever, which he did a little while ago from what I've heard. It is not for you to attempt to decipher the post your way and simply assume it is what you think that because you are not the one who posted. And you are just going to make a fool out of yourself if you do just that and got it wrong. It seems as though you like to point out to others that they are saying things without fully understanding the situation. However, you aren't exactly understanding the situation either and you start talking. Since you can say that we are the ones who don't get things right around here, so could we and thus you should just shut your pie hole. Cheers~ Jovine. P.S: Who cares if you get too fed-up? It's your problem. It's not like you getting too fed-up will cause the world to collapse or anything. =.=lll
layout by: hilary header by: sealedcards ♥Adeline Koh. ♥Alfred Chia. ♥Amirul Ashraf. ♥Cassandra Leo. ♥farashazreen ♥Eunice Leong ♥Eunice Seow. ♥Irna Nasrina. ♥Jessica Cheng. ♥Jovine. ♥Qi Qi. ♥Xue Yun. ♥Yan Ping.
classes
memories
July 2006 August 2006 September 2006 October 2006 November 2006 February 2007 March 2007 April 2007 May 2007 June 2007 July 2007 August 2007 September 2007 October 2007 November 2007 December 2007 January 2008 February 2008 March 2008 April 2008 May 2008 June 2008 July 2008 October 2008 May 2009 December 2009 January 2010
|
