Tuesday, November 20, 2007
9:41:00 pm
BLOG REVIVAL PLEASE.XD
Ever since we've reached the 201th post target, this place really seems to die.
But at least the tagboard's still
rather alive.
I guess people are just too lazy to post anything, right?
Hmm, so, how about a little sharing session then?
Let's make this blog a little livelier.
So the topic would be:
"How has your holiday been?"(like how you spend your days, any activities, any new hobbies, did you go overseas blah blah)
If you're wondering why I'm making you guys do such stupid things, it's because I like being totally random and asking people to do stupid things because it amuses me so.
Okay kidding. I shall start the ball rolling then.
For me it's cca, cca, cca and more cca.
Like everyday from 8am - 5pm(or later).
And the worse thing is?
I haven't touched my homework.
I'm a serious procrastinator.
Okay maybe I have, like 3 questions of maths.
Riiight. Speaking of maths, I need major help.
I just don't get indices; those evil little letters and numbers and signs on top.
So those who are going to the chalet please bring along your maths homework.
XD
Teach me pleaseeeee.
Unfortunately being a poor broke soul I'm not travelling out of this little red dot anytime.
And I've noticed quite a number of you are actually learning guitars.
So yeah, bring your guitars to the chalet too!
Everyone jam together. XD
But I'm just a beginner and I totally self-learn so I'd probably fail at playing.
Aaaaaaand, that's just about it.
Start posting people, POST I TELL YOU.
OTHERWISE THE WICKED WITCH OF THE WEST WILL EATCHU.
-ade :D
p.s. I have a freaky ringtone. *random*