![]()
201'07, ZiOBANG, BPGHS
we know who we are, you know who we are. Those who don't know, find out! =P
ENTRIES
LINKS
TAGBOARD
EXTRAS
take me to our fantasy
Friday, October 12, 2007
To: 201 There is something I must tell all of you. It may be rather subjective, but I want all of you to know how I feel and reflect. It is going to be 2 years since we met on the first day of school. Time passes really fast and did everyone treasure it? This journey is not an easy feat. When this ends, there will be another one beginning, and whether we will embark on the new journey together next year, even as different classes, depend on all of you. It is really sad for me to see the attitude that some of you display. In the case of the class t-shirt, why are we taking so much time to decide on it? If you really have problems, tell us the problem you have, and not just say ‘ I don’t want to buy, it’s a waste of money’. It just leaves us hanging there and the problem still unsettled. We are a class, when one pause, he or she affects the others, and that’s when we will pull him or her along. It is the class spirit. Talking about sparing a thought for others, some of you really lack that. Did you all even think that playing your self-invented games during HOMEWORK period will become a nuisance to others? People wants to study, yet all of you are in a corner, crowding around, making noises. During cheering comp. practices, you people are involved in small chats among yourselves, or not paying attention to the person speaking in front. Another thing I must say is that, I treat the cheering comp. very seriously. I do not know what are your attitude towards it. It is a BP tradition, our school’s culture. I may be very dominating or overly demanding. I want the class to excel in this. Many people think that being in 201 means smart people and nerds. Why don’t we use this kind of chance to prove that we can be fun and unite as a class? Getting into finals definitely boost our morale and confidence. That is the reason why I have high expectations of you guys- I am confident we can bring back that champion trophy. However, this time round, you people really disappoint me. Look at the attitude and behaviour you have showed. Truthfully, I am really envious of the sec 3s this year. Look at them, they unite so well, even when they were sec 2. That is really my aim for all of you. Another thing that I want to highlight is, why must there be vulgar every time? It is always coming out of the same mouths. I had been tolerating it for a long time. If I had been rash, I would have immediately complain to Mdm Yati or Mr Sim. I always expected a change after every reminder, does that happen at all? I want to say sorry if I have had offended anyone in the past or present. You people may not be satisfied with the way I carry out things. It is not easy being a councillor. I have many burdens and responsibilities shouldered on me. I want things to turn out in the best ending and everyone happy at the end. However, I feel that I have failed terribly as a councillor, for I do not seem to earn the simplest, basic respect from all of you. I dread it whenever I am standing in front of the class to announce something, and no one is paying attention. How do you want me to stand in front of the whole school and expect everyone to listen when my class doesn’t even give me that support? Every time when I tell someone off, that person would rebut with vulgar, or a heck care attitude. It really hurts. I just want some proper respect between us. I never cared for a class so much before, even my primary school class. It is the friendship and care that I experience and the times we had together that mattered to me. I took every event that concerned the class seriously and painstakingly organized it so that everyone would enjoy it. Cheering may not be appealing to everyone, but if you don’t try with a positive attitude, how would you know? There are many things worthy for us to spend time to try and things for us to leave a lasting impression and memory with. Won’t you look forward to sharing your secondary school life with your children when you grow up? After all, memories mean a lot to me. I want a happy memory in BPGHS with all of you. There are times when you need to be serious. I am not sure whether all of you are actually prepared and willing to join the cheering competition. I can call it off if your response is not ready yet. I rather a full class of 40 people who wants to have fun together join the cheering competition, and not some people here and there, while some complains and complains. I rather we back out. Tell me when you are ready. It is never too late before 17 Oct 2007. Spamming the class tagboard is a rather meaningless thing. Why waste your time on unimportant issues and keep insisting that you have the freedom of speech and fight for your stand? The blog is a platform to communicate and know each other better, not to cause rifts and misunderstanding to occur. I am not saying that I am entirely perfect, I do have my weakness and I am still trying to change. Sometimes, I just feel so tired and frustrated with the class. This is just what I feel and I am really disappointed with some of you. Tiffany, 11 October 2007
layout by: hilary header by: sealedcards ♥Adeline Koh. ♥Alfred Chia. ♥Amirul Ashraf. ♥Cassandra Leo. ♥farashazreen ♥Eunice Leong ♥Eunice Seow. ♥Irna Nasrina. ♥Jessica Cheng. ♥Jovine. ♥Qi Qi. ♥Xue Yun. ♥Yan Ping.
classes
memories
July 2006 August 2006 September 2006 October 2006 November 2006 February 2007 March 2007 April 2007 May 2007 June 2007 July 2007 August 2007 September 2007 October 2007 November 2007 December 2007 January 2008 February 2008 March 2008 April 2008 May 2008 June 2008 July 2008 October 2008 May 2009 December 2009 January 2010
|
