Saturday, October 20, 2007
10:51:00 pm
This is post #145!
Anyway, I feel like I've just read an A grade essay. *points to post below* xD
And again, being such a random person I am, this post will also be an extremely random post.
Don't kill me, please. >w<
5 more days till the end of our Secondary Two lives.
Let's live it to the fullest, while we still can.
I don't mean it in the way that we're going to vanish from the surface of the Earth and never to see each other again; but still, it would be the very last chance for us to be together.
I know you'd probably be thinking, "Yeah yeah, for goodness' sake stop repeating the same thing again and again."
Well sorry, I had nothing to say so I might as well remind you all.
Haha. Well that's about it I guess.
Everyone start sending in your choice forms!
-ade :D