![]()
201'07, ZiOBANG, BPGHS
we know who we are, you know who we are. Those who don't know, find out! =P
ENTRIES
LINKS
TAGBOARD
EXTRAS
take me to our fantasy
Thursday, October 25, 2007
... This is really heartbreaking, our dearest Isabella aka Kimchi is leaving us. I don't know whether I should be sad about her transfer, or be happy for her that she's getting a better education and most probably, a better future in Raffles. But no matter where you are, Kimchi, I believe you will always have a place in our hearts, be it as a dear friend, or as a faithful classmate of two years. You are always not hesitant to share your knowledge, and I'm very thankful for that. But most importantly, thanks for being my friend. You will be remembered, and very dearly missed. I know that it is very selfish of me to say this, but I really hope you will stay in BPGHS. I respect your decision, nonetheless; for no one has the right to choose your own path, your own future. ^______^ This post goes out to each and everyone of you as well, my fellow Ziobangers. I'll never forget your great hospitality and friendliness towards me when I first transfered to BP. You guys were so overwhelming, it helped me feel more comfortable in a new environment, and I could make friends more easily. I want to thank a lot of people, and I wish I could dedicate something to everyone. My dearest friends; I can't thank you guys enough. You guys are the best, and I hope we remain the best of friends we even if we go our seperate ways next year. Thanks for being there for me when I needed it, thanks for supporting me, thanks for spending time with me, thanks for.... I know I can go on forever like this, there's just too much to say. Time really DOES fly by, doesn't it. We never cherished the time we had as a class last year; I don't know why but we weren't as united as we are now. We only realised it this year, but everyone was so intent on preparing for the streaming exams that we didn't have enough time to spend together. People make mistakes, and I can't say I haven't. So, I sincerely apologise to anyone I have offended, be it with my behavior or my words. I seek your forgiveness, but it's okay if you don't want to. m(_ _)m Forgive and forget, that's what I'm going to do, before I regret it. I want to be able to look at each and everyone of you in the eye and say; "Hey, thanks for everything." I believe that we will become better personalities as we move on, we mature and wisen as we gain more experience in life. Tomorrow would be the last day we have together as a class. Let's enjoy it to the fullest, and leave no regrets. I don't know if I would cry; however, I know I'll definitely miss everything and everyone. It saddens me much, but as we go on, we remember all the times we've had together. "As our life change, come whatever, we would still be---" "FRIENDS FOREVER." -ade, your crazy classmate. :D
layout by: hilary header by: sealedcards ♥Adeline Koh. ♥Alfred Chia. ♥Amirul Ashraf. ♥Cassandra Leo. ♥farashazreen ♥Eunice Leong ♥Eunice Seow. ♥Irna Nasrina. ♥Jessica Cheng. ♥Jovine. ♥Qi Qi. ♥Xue Yun. ♥Yan Ping.
classes
memories
July 2006 August 2006 September 2006 October 2006 November 2006 February 2007 March 2007 April 2007 May 2007 June 2007 July 2007 August 2007 September 2007 October 2007 November 2007 December 2007 January 2008 February 2008 March 2008 April 2008 May 2008 June 2008 July 2008 October 2008 May 2009 December 2009 January 2010
|
