Sunday, October 07, 2007
7:16:00 pm
Greetings again...
*sigh* Since I feel that i have a large amount of extra time after the examinations, i shall post more frequently about almost everything and anything.
So, first up, this is our daily update of the timeline of ZiO BANG!
12 school days left before separationOk...faster than i had expected when i saw the calander...
Anyway, basically, this is a reminder for the cheering crew ppl to turn up for tmr's cheering practice.
FROM 3 - ???pm at the usual place. Umm...hopefully you'll be more enthu this time as compared to last Saturday... Even I am rather "enthusiastic" about the cheering comp finals, so you have no excuse to not be. Lol...
As for people who are bored, you can turn up too. This activity is opened to
any ZiOBanger who is interested or requires a medium to pass time. =D
Oh, and i've decided to put an endnote for every post from every post i make until the day of separation. I'll appreciate comments about this small action of mine. Thanks.
Ad Infinitum
Time does not fly, it just passes by.