Friday, October 19, 2007
8:55:00 pm
5 school days leftI need to touch on a few things today...3 very important things, actually...
THING 1Ok...so I did take some pics of you guys. Managed to take one of almost everyone actually. ^^
BUT, to respect your privacy, I will NOT post any on the class blog, but I'll be selective to pass the best of of all of your photos to Mr Sim, if I do not hear any objections.
THING 2Mdm Yati will be showing us our rankings in the level and basically, our entire class' progress report next Tuesday. BE PREPARED. I'm sure you've all seen your results today. HAPPINESS. =.= And also, as QiQi mentioned, the streaming exercise has started. Make wise decisions as this concerns very much of your next 2 years of secondary school life.
THING 3Sign your Math and Higher Chinese papers (both) and hand them in to the respective teachers on Monday.
I seriously wish all of you guys all the best in making the right choice and geting into your dream class. Even though we may not be together, we will still be 201/2007, still remain as ZiOBangers united.
Ad Infinitum
Happiness is achieved through the repulsion of sadness.