Monday, October 22, 2007
9:29:00 pm
4 school days left...FOUR.
Forever
Ours,
Us
Rock
Anyway, the truth is out tomorrow. What will your
rank in the level be???
I am scared. Seriously.
But anyway, I suggest that you do not be.
Results will be out after recess.
The rank may give you a brief idea on what stream to choose, but do not be fooled. Someone I know got 80 for both math and science. He would
very likely be a triple science class next year even though his average is not as high as some.
The 3 subjects that hold a higher weitage would be maths and science, followed by english. Check your score and choose the streams wisely. 9 choices. Only 1 will be sucessful.
Ad Infinitum
(
PS: Do not be fooled by the big red button. It's EVIL. Muhahahaha...)A golden eagle is worth more than a hundred sparrows.