Monday, September 24, 2007
5:16:00 pm
RULES AND REGULATIONS1. Please do not post offensive remarks that are subjective to some people.2. DO NOT FLOOD THE TAGBOARD FOR GOODNESS SAKE. I'd already ban some people. I won't hesitate to continue banning. 3. Make it a pleasant place to visit.C'MON PEOPLE.
do your part and make it a better place =D
FINALLY,
there is two things that i want to point out.
The class tee's problem is already settled and lets not brood over it and bring it up alright. LETS NOT HURT EACH OTHER FOR MINOR STUFF.
and NOW, lets just stop guessing who is the random person tagging and making remarks alright.
Don't make it such a chaotic place.
Everyone has the freedom of speech, but use it wisely and don't abuse it. :DCan all of you try not to twit in the blog =D..
This blog is created for us to have a platform to express our feelings and share and most importantly, allow us to understand each other better. (: I hope 10 years, 20 years down the road, this blog is still alive and bustling with tags and posts, about our adult life =D
meows:D